The Featherweight 13.5 lbs. wheelchair is the lightest wheelchair you can get. Almost anyone who uses this chair can lift it up themselves to transport it into a vehicle, airplane, or train by themselves. And because it is so light almost anyone can self-propel themselves. Caregivers will also love this wheelchair because it’s super simple to push as well.
If you are looking for the lightest manual wheelchair you can get because you are interested in a wheelchair that is easy to travel with, easy to push, and easy to store the Featherweight 13.5 lbs. wheelchair could be the right chair for you.
Editors Rating: 4.9/5
What We Like
- Lightest manual wheelchair you can purchase
- Easy to self propel
- Easy to push for a caregiver
- Simple to fold
- Can transport without help
- Swingaway footrests so you will not trip when getting in or out of chair
- Excellent travel manual chair
- Lifetime limited frame warranty
What we don’t like
- Cannot elevate your legs with the footrests
- Fixed armrest
Featherweight 13.5 lbs. Wheelchair Key features
- Folds up tight for simple and easy travel
- Wheel lock
- Full-length fix armrests
- Lightest wheelchair you can get at 13.2 lbs.
- Carry handles
- Quick-release rear wheels with one button click
- Push to lock brakes
- Elevating leg rests
- Removable and swing-away footrests
Full Product Specifications
|Product weight:||19 lbs.|
|Product weight (Without wheels)||13.5 lbs.|
|Weight capacity:||250 pounds|
|Folded width:||11.5″ – 13″|
|Seat-to-floor height:||17.5″, 17.5″|
|Wheel size (Front)||6″|
|Wheel size (Rear)||22″|
|Footrests:||Elevating, swing away|
|Frame warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
Measurements of the Featherweight 13.5 wheelchair
Pricing on the Featherweight wheelchair
The featherweight 13.5 manual wheelchair comes in a few options and features that can give the actual chair different pricing depending on how you want this chair configured. We recommend purchasing from 1800wheelchair.com. They are the leading wheelchair seller of manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility products and offer an outstanding lineup of products.
You can expect a base price of $549.00 for the featherweight 13.5 lbs. manual wheelchair. However, you can configure with options that will increase the price.
Options that you can add to your wheelchair:
- Seat and back overlay
- Different frame color: Matte black
- Quick-release wheels
- Travel bags
- Drink holders
- Cell phone holders
Warranty and Manual information
Featherchair comes with a limited warranty and the following coverage:
Frame: Under normal use, the frame is covered for a period of 1 year (12 months) The manufacturer will at its sole discretion, replace, repair, any warrantable frame that fails with the warranty period.
Wearable parts: Wearable parts include wheels, brakes, upholstery, and footrests and have a warranty of 6 months.
- ABS plastic body shrouds and footrest covers are wear items and not warranted.
- Tires and tubes
- Upholstery and seating
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific prior written consent from the
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product unless
- specifically authorized by the manufacturer
Our final thoughts on the Featherweight 13.5 lbs. wheelchair
The Featherweight wheelchair is a sleek and ultralightweight wheelchair that makes self-propelling easier than ever before. in-fact the featherweight is considered the lightest wheelchair you can purchase. The extreme lightweight also makes lifting the chair for travel as easy as it comes. Anyone looking for a lightweight and well-built manual wheelchair has to have this on the top of their list as a serious contender.